What is PPC?
Also known as Pay-Per-Click Advertising, PPC, is a digital advertising model that charges advertisers each time someone clicks on one of their ads. The PPC model is used on social media advertising platforms (such as Facebook Ads, Snapchat, Tiktok, etc), as well as in search engine marketing (SEM) and YouTube ads, amongst others. PPC advertising allows users to bid on ad placement in programmatic auctions in a way that benefits both advertisers and the publishers alike.
What are the benefits of PPC?
- The advertiser is able to control the pace and delivery of their ads
- You can target the audience you want, using a variety of data sources
- The advertiser can track & measure results is near real-time
- PPC Campaign Strategy
- Results-oriented campaign management
- Funnel development
- CPM, CPC, CPV, CPI & CPA reporting
- Attribution & conversion tag setup